英语双人情景对话5分钟「英语双人情景对话5分钟关于购物主题」
简单的两人英语情景对话
日常生活中,对话的话题大多围绕着吃饭购物等等。下面是我给大家整理的简单的两人英语情景对话,供大家参阅!
简单的两人英语情景对话:时尚

A: Do you think I still fashionable in this dress?
B: I think so. Blue is still fashionable at the moment.
A: This style came out last year, though. I like the dress, but I’m not sure whether last year’s fashions will be same this year.
B: I think this kind of dress will stay in fashion for a few more years. People don’t change fashions every year. It would be too expensive.
A: Yes. Only the top designer try to tell people to change fashion every year, but only rich people can do it.
B: There are some real fashion victims who just have to keep totally up-to-date with expensive clothes.
A: I wish I could be one of those people, but my budget simply doesn’t stretch that far. I have to limit the amount of money I spend on clothes otherwise I would go on a shopping frenzy.
B: I know what you mean. The situation will be worse if we marry our boyfriends and have children. Then we’ll have even less money to spend on fashionable clothes!
简单的两人英语情景对话:时尚
A: Look at these clothes designed by top fashion designer like Versacci, Calvin Klein, and Vivienne Westwood. What do you think of them?
B: Well, they look lovely, but they’re not very practical. I mean, would you wear that dress to the office or walking down the street?
A: I know what you mean. People would stare at you in amazement if you wore something like that in an everyday situation. I suppose only extravagant rich people wear then at cocktail parties.
B: Maybe. I’m not sure why they have fashion shows like this. Hardly anyone will buy those clothes. The clothes you see are nothing like the ones that ordinary people wear. It seems like a waste of money.
A: I think that the designers hold these fashion shows for a few reasons. First, it’s just like a big party. They can meet each other and network. The other thing is that it is great advertising. All the journalists and photographers are there. Thirdly, it give them a chance to show what they would like to see people wearing.
B: You meant it’s an expression of their fantasies?
A: Yes. I think the designers are saying that these clothes are what they would like to see people wear if those people weren’t concerned with what other people might think. In a way, the designers are saying‘don’t worry about what others think. Wear what you like!
B: Very philosophical. I think they design these clothes more for publicity. They try to see who can be the most extreme and outrageous, but still stylish.
A: Come on. All this fashion has reminded me that I want to buy some clothes.
简单的两人英语情景对话:问路
A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to Holton railway station?
B: Sure. It’s quite far from here. Don’t worry, though. It’s not difficult to get there.
A: I think I’m going in the wrong direction, aren’t I ?
B: Yes. First, you need to turn around. Do you remember passing some traffic lights further up this road?
A: Yes, I do. They are about two miles away, right?
B: That’s right. Drive back to the traffic lights and turn right. Follow the road for about a mile, until you see the plaza hotel. It’s a really big hotel. You can’t miss it. Turn left at the hotel.
A: So, right at the traffic lights two miles up the road, then left at the plaza hotel, a mile along that road. Got it.
B:Then you just go straight on until you see the station ahead of you.
A:Ok. Got it. Thanks for your help.
B: No problem.
简单的两人英语情景对话:问路
A: Ok, I’ve got an up-to-date map. Let’s check the route from here to the airport.
B: Where are we? Oh, here we are. So we drive to the A120 and turn left.
A: No, we turn right. Remember that we are coming from this direction.
B: Oh yes! Sorry! Then we drive to the M11 motorway.
A; How far is that?
B: It’s only seven miles. We turn left to join the motorway and drive south.
A: According to the map, we get off the M11 at the second junction and join the M25. that’s the motorway that goes around the edge of London.
B: That’s another 15 miles, so that’s 22 miles total so far.
A: Then we drive west on the M25. we must be careful to turn in the right direction!
B: Then we drive on the M25. it turns south. When we reach exit 15, we turn left and go west along the M4.
A: Then we take the first right to Heathrow Airport. What’s the total distance?
B: The journey around the M25 is 33 miles and then 3 extra miles to get to the airport. So how many miles is that together?
A: 22 miles to the M25, 33 miles on the M25, and 3 after that. That’s a total of 58 miles, isn’t it?
B: It shouldn’t take us very long to cover that distance. Remember that we can go quite fast on the motorways.
A: We can only go fast on the motorways if there isn’t much traffic. I think we should allow ourselves plenty of time to get there. Being early is much better than being late.
简单的两人英语情景对话:打**
A: hello, this is rich.
B: hi, rich. Is jim here?
a: he’s not in at the moment. Can I take a message?
B: sure. This is Claire.
A; does have your telephone number?
B: no,it’s 3725019281.
A: 3725015281?
B: no, it’s 3725019281,it’s a 9,not a 5.
A: right. I’ll have him call you back.
B: can you tell him that it’s urgent?
A; sure can.
B: thanks a all.
A: no problem.
B: bye.
A: goodbye.
以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
英语5分钟双人对话
楼主:你好,
我今天才过来,我也来加桶油。
●Place: Air’s villa.
地点: 空气的别墅.
Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival.
时间: 中秋节
People: Air and Rich
人物: Air 和Rich
Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home.
Rich是个美国人.他是个留学生.现在他在北京大学学习.他主修中国文化专业.他最好的朋友, Air ,一个设计师, 在一个摄影工作室工作. 今天是中秋节. 因此Air 邀请他去家做客.
(Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正听着音乐,这时候她听到门铃响了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去开门.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It’s so nice of you to come.
欢迎啊,你能来真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 谢谢你邀请我来做客的. 今天是中秋节了. 我买了一束玫瑰花送给你,美丽的花给美丽的女孩.
A: It’s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you.
不客气.谢谢你的玫瑰花 .(她递给他一个礼物) 给你准备的一个小礼物.
B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
Oh, it’s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn’t have bought this.
(他打开礼物发现在盒子里面有四块月饼) 噢,太棒了.谢谢啦! 你不该这样破费了.
A: oh, my pleasure. It’s just a little present for you.
哦,不客气啦. 仅仅是给你准备的小礼物而已.
(They sit in the living room.)
(他们坐在客厅里.)
Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要点咖啡或茶水或冷饮吗?
B: Thanks. Coffee is ok.
谢谢,咖啡就可以了.
A: Black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡还是加牛奶的咖啡?
B: white coffee, please. Thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,谢谢.
A: Ok 好的.
(She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it’s done. She comes back.)
(她去厨房做咖啡. 几分钟后,咖啡好了.她回来了.)
Rich, here you are.
Rich, 给你咖啡.
B: Thank you, Air.
谢谢你,Air.。
A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot.
不客气啊。慢慢来,或许咖啡有些烫。
B: No problem. Air, you know, I’m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival?
没关系的。Air.,你知道,我对不同的文化很感兴趣的。中国的节日也是非常有趣的。你能给我讲讲有关中秋节的东西吗?
A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi.
好啊,谈到吃月饼,我们要谈到有关嫦娥和后羿的故事。
B: Is that true?
那故事是真实的吗?
A: No. It’s not true. It’s only legend.
不.不是真实的.它仅仅是个传说.
B: Oh, I see. What is it?
哦,我明白了,是什么呢?
A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾经有10个太阳围绕她运转的.
B: What? 10 suns circling it?
什么? 10个太阳围绕她运转?
A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告诉你了,它仅仅是个传说.一天所有的10个 太阳一次出现了. 地球的温度很快升高了.
B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想许多人,植物和动物都死掉了. 这种高温一定杀死他们了.
A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一个熟练的弓箭手拯救了地球.
B: Who is he?
他是谁?
A: Hou Yi.
后羿.
B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一个神仙吗?
A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok.
不是,他仅仅射掉了九个太阳. 一切就平安了。
B: He did a good job.
他做的很好.
A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 为了奖励他,王母娘娘给了他一瓶神奇的药水.
B: What? What’s for?
什么?它作什么的?
A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神药,你可以治疗疾病或者可以使你永远活着,长生不老.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在开玩笑吧?
A: I’m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic.
我使认真的. 在中国的许多故事中, 人们都想活的长些,因此他们都想得到这样神奇的东西.
B: I see. What did he do then?
我明白了,那后羿接着做什么了呢?
A: It’s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遗憾的是后羿没有听从王母娘娘的建议.
B: You mean that he drank that all.
你的意思他喝光了所有的药水.
A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man.
不是.我是说,在荣誉和财富面前,他变成一个坏脾气,自私的人了.
B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil.
哦.知道了,有句谚语说的好:钱是万恶之根.
A: I couldn’t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her hu**and. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然后她偷了药水, 喝掉了,逃离到月球上去了. 这就是月亮上美丽女人的传说了.
B: Interesting!
有趣!
A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I’m not for sure.
是啊,这是我所知道的传说而已.或许你还能发现其他象这样的故事,但是我就不确定了.
B: Thanks. 谢谢
A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee?
哦, Rich. 你想添点咖啡吗?
B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.)
不了,谢谢. Air,你为什么不给我讲讲月饼本身的东西的?(他指了下盒子里的月饼).
A: It’s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival.
好主意. 在中国,在中秋节这天,对于我们能在一起吃顿团圆饭是很重要的.
B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don’t want to come back.
真的吗? 我发现许多中国人都忙于他们的工作.当他们叫他们去吃团圆饭的时候,他们总找借口. 我的意思是他们并不想回来.
A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It’s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September.
是的,你是对的,但是许多人认为今天是团圆的时候. 据说今天的月亮是最亮最圆的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋节在9月18日.
B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true?
是的. Air,我听说这种季节性的糕点有很多种馅的.是真的吗?
A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I’m hungry.
是的,是真的.莲子馅或是红豆馅等等. 你饿了吗?实际上,我饿了.
B: I’m hungry, too. I can’t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah,
我也很饿了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空气,这是什么?(他指了指糕点)
A: Ah! It’s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I’ll give you a big surprise.
啊!那是个惊喜.我让糕点店在月饼上打上了你的名字,就想给你大惊喜的.
B: Thanks
谢谢.
A: But I have to make some tea.
但是我要先沏些茶水来.
B: Why?
为什么?
A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it’s not for the fat people who are on a diet.
一些医生告诉我们说,月饼所含的热量较大,因此不适合那些在减肥的肥胖人士的.
B: Oh, what’s the best way to have them?
哦,那最好的食用它们的方法是什么?
A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Ja**ine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion.
好的,吃这种糕点最好的是就着一杯中国茶,特别是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以帮助消化.
B: Thank you very much. 非常感谢.
A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了.
B: Go ahead. 去吧
(Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了厨房.)
●对话精彩点评:
在一个月饼节的对话中,提到了个说法—长生不老,但好多朋友不知道如何表达了,或许头脑中只有西游记的概念,比如什么仙丹之类的东西,却没有想长生不老的本意是什么,所以表达出现瞬间的停顿,很正常了。
A:The Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
B: What? What’s for?
A: If you had it, you would cure
illnesses or make you live forever.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
A: I’m serious. In many Chinese stories,people want to live longer.
So they want to get this magic something.
B: I see.
这段对话很好的将仙丹,比做成一种神奇的药,化解了必须去想仙丹的单词,
也增加了谈话的神秘性,接着呢,将长生不老,比喻成假如吃掉这神奇的药,就会治疗好疾病,可以使自己永远生存在世间的,这不是很好的表达方式吗,
而且整个句子运用了虚拟语气,加大了表达的难度,给人感觉语法很好,对吧!
●附:中秋节的传说:
Mooncakes are to Mid-Autumn Festival what mince pies are to Christmas. The seasonal round cakes traditionally have a sweet filling of lotus seed paste or red bean paste and often have one or more salted duck eggs in the center to represent the moon. And the moon is what this celebration is all about. Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th day of the 8th month, it is the time when the moon is said to be at its brightest and fullest. This year the festival falls on October 1.
There are two legends which claim to explain the tradition of eating mooncakes. One Tang Dynasty myth holds that the Earth once had 10 suns circling it. One day all 10 suns appeared at once, scorching the planet with their heat. It was thanks to a skillful archer named Hou Yi that the Earth was saved. He shot down all but one of the suns. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave Hou Yi the Elixir of Immortality, but she warned him that he must use it wisely. Hou Yi ignored her advice and, corrupted by fame and fortune, became a tyrannical leader. Chang-Er, his beautiful wife, could no longer stand by and watch him abuse his power so she stole his Elixir and fled to the moon to escape his angry wrath. And thus began the legend of the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
The second legend has it that during the Yuan Dynasty, an underground group led by Zhu Yuan Zang was determined to rid the country of Mongolian dominance. The moon cake was created to carry a secret message. When the cake was opened and the message read, an uprising was unleashed which successfully routed the Mongolians. It happened at the time of the full moon, which, some say, explains why mooncakes are eaten at this time.
Mooncakes are usually stamped with Chinese characters indicating the name of the bakery and the type of filling used. Some bakeries will even stamp them with your family name so that you can give personalised ones to friends and family. They are usually presented in boxes of four which indicate the four phases of the moon. Traditional mooncakes are made with melted lard, but today vegetable oil is more often used in the interests of health.
Mooncakes are not for the diet-conscious as they are loaded with calories. The best way to wash down one of these sticky cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Ja**ine or Chrysanthemum tea, which aids the digestion.
中秋节吃月饼就像西方人圣诞节吃百果馅饼一样,是必不可少的。圆圆的月饼中通常包有香甜的莲子馅或是红豆馅,馅的中央还会加上一个金黄的咸鸭蛋黄来代表月亮。而月亮正是中秋节庆祝的主题。每年农历8月15日人们一起庆祝中秋,据说这一天的月亮是一年中最亮最圆的。今年的中秋节恰好是阳历的10月1日(中国的国庆日)。
关于吃月饼这个传统的来历有两个传说。一个是唐朝的神话故事,说的是当时地球被10个太阳包围着。有一天10个太阳同时出现在天空中,巨大的热量几乎把地球烤焦了。多亏一位名叫后羿的神箭手射下了9个太阳,地球才被保住。为了奖励后羿,王母娘娘赐给后羿一种长生不老药,但是王母警告他必须正当使用。然而后羿没有理会王母娘娘的警告,他被名利冲昏了头脑,变成了一个暴君。后羿美丽的妻子嫦娥对他的暴行再也不能袖手旁观,于是她偷走了后羿的长生不老药,飞到月亮上逃避后羿的狂怒。从此就有了关于月宫仙子嫦娥,这个月亮上的美丽女人的传说。
第二个传说讲的是在元朝,朱元璋领导的起义军计划起义来摆脱蒙古族的统治。他们用月饼来传递密信。掰开月饼就可以找到里面的密信,起义军通过这种方式成功的发动了起义,赶走了元朝的统治者。这场起义发生在八月十五之时,于是中秋节吃月饼的习俗便在民间传开来。
英语二人情景对话五分钟
如下:
Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.
大山:如梅和云波来自中国。他们是从北京来的。
Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.
莫尼卡:是这样,那你们可是远离家乡啊。欢迎你们来到温哥华。
Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.
云波:谢谢你,莫尼卡。来到温哥华我们很高兴。这飞机场真美。
Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.
莫尼卡:是的,机场是新建的,是1996年建成的。它将加拿大与世界连成一体。
每天都有从这里飞往中国的班机。
Yunbo: Really?
云波:是吗?
Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.
大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大学里工作。
Monica: Oh. What do you do?
莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什么工作的?
Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?
如梅:我是英语教授。莫尼卡,你是做什么工作的?
Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.
莫尼卡:我是图书管理员。我在不列颠哥伦比亚大学工作。
Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.
大山:莫尼卡是BC大学的图书管理员。
Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.
如梅:大山,请说英语!
Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.
大山:好的。对不起,如梅。
Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?
莫尼卡:云波,你呢,你是做什么的?
Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director.
云波:哦,我是电视台的编导。
Rumei: He works at CCTV.
如梅:他在CCTV工作。
Monica: What is CCTV?
莫尼卡:CCTV是什么地方?
Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.
云波:是中国中央电视台的简称。
Monica: How interesting!
莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。
Yunbo: I direct news programmes.
云波:我是新闻节目的导播。
Monica: How exciting!
莫尼卡:太有意思了!
Dashan: Monica, where is your car?
大山:莫尼卡,你的汽车停在哪儿了?
Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!
莫尼卡:就在机场大楼外边。哎呀,糟了,违章停车罚款通知单!
Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.
如梅:这家酒店很漂亮。
Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.
大山:对,是新建的。酒店建于1996年。
Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.
如梅:大山,请说英语!
Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.
大山:对不起,如梅。酒店建于1996年。
Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?
云波:服务台在哪里?
Dashan: It's straight ahead.
大山:就在正前方。
Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?
服务员:下午好,我能为您效劳吗?
Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.
如梅:是的。我在这儿预订了房间。我叫苏如梅,苏是我的姓。
Clerk: How do you spell your last name?
服务员:您的姓怎么拼写?
Rumei: S-U.
如梅:S-U。
Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.
It's for three nights.
服务员:哦,是从中国北京来的苏女士。这儿有您订的双人间,住三个晚上。
Yunbo: That's right.
云波:对。
Clerk: Please sign the registration form.
服务员:请在登记表上签名。
Rumei: Of course.
如梅:好的。
Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?
服务员:您的房间是625号。这是钥匙。要叫人搬行李吗?
Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.
如梅:不用了,我们的提包不多,但还是要谢谢你。
Yunbo: Where are the elevators?
云波:电梯在哪儿?
Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.
服务员:电梯在那边,在洗手间旁边。
Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?
大山:对不起,请问房间内有彩电吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.
服务员:有,先生。
Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?
大山:酒店里有咖啡厅吗?
Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.
服务员:有,就在你的身后。
Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?
大山:酒店里有健身房吗?
Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.
服务员:没有,不过有游泳池。
2人英语口语对话_幽默简单5分钟
与人进行具有幽默色彩的英语对话,这样的练习让我们更加有兴趣不是吗?大家不要忘了哦。下面我为大家带来双人英语对话,希望能博君一笑。
2人 英语口语 对话1
A:I want some envelopes,please.
B:Do you want the large size or the **all size?
A:The large size,please.
Do you have any writing paper?
B:Yes,we do. I don't have any **all pads.
I only have large ones.
Do you want a pad?
A:Yes,please.
And I want some glue
.B:A bottle of glue.
A:And I want a large box of chalk,too.
B:I only have **all boxes.
Do want one?
A:No,thank you.
B:Is that all?
A:That's all,thank you.
B:What else do you want?
A:I want my change.
2人英语口语对话2
A:Tell me a little bit about yourself.
请介绍一下你自己.
B:My name is David and I live in Shanghai,I was born in 1980.My major was electrical engineering.
我叫David,住在上海,出身于1980年.我的专业是电子工程.
A:What kind of personality do you think you have?
你认为你有怎样的性格?
B:Well,I approach things very enthusiastically,I think,and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.
A:What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱点和优点是什么?
B:Well,I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker,however I'm fully aware of this,so I've been studying how to speak in public.I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话.我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快.
A:Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有执照或资格证书吗?
B:I have a driver's license,and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师.
A:How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?
B:I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能与人合作,富有团队精神
2人英语口语对话3
A:Hi B,any plans this Sunday?
B:Hi A,I need to do volunteer work at the hospital this Sunday.
A:That sounds interesting.What exactly is a volunteer?And what type of skills would you need?
B:A volunteer is simply a person who is willing to give some time to help.As far as skills,I don't think you really need any.Just a willingness to help.
A:But don't you need medical skills to volunteer at a hospital?
B:No.The volunteers at the hospital do not actually provide medical service.We do simple tasks such as bring meals to the patients' rooms,assist the hospital staff move a patient from one room to another room,or walk a patient out when he/she is being discharged.
A:I see.But I thought the hospital already has staff to do all that type of work?
B:Well,not all hospitals have the budget to hire so many staff.Therefore they rely on volunteers,such as myself,to come in during weekends to give a hand.
A:That sounds like a great thing to do.I would be interested in becoming a volunteer too!
B:That's easy.Just come with me this Sunday.I'll give you a call around 9am and we can meet at the bus stop.
A:OK!See you then.
2人英语口语对话4
A:Nowadays,it seems that everything is changing rapidly.
B:Sure,even the love.What do you think of love?
A:Usually,love refers to the passion between male and female.But generally speaking,it refers to the inner warm feeling between children and parents,wife and hu**and,even teachers and students.
B:Have you found that such kind of general love is changing?
A:Needless to say,it is also changing.Some of the love cannot be called love any longer.The relation between people is changing with the development of the society and the modern science as well.
B:An example?
A:Well,let's say love between a man and a lady.More and more young people are talking about houses,cars and income before their marriages.
B:I t sounds terrible.No pure love at all.
》》》》下一页更多精彩“2人 英语情景对话 ”
求一个五分钟左右的英语小对话,两个人,英语口语考试急用
当你去到一个陌生的城市或国家,首先要解决的一件事就是住在哪里。如果只是短暂逗留几天,那可以选择宾馆旅店;若是要呆上好一段时间,那就需要租房咯。今天我们就来看看如何用英语约见房东吧! Sam: Is this Ms. Li?Li: Yes, are you calling about the apartment?Sam: Yes, is it still available?Li: How did you find out about it?Sam: I saw your advertisement on one of the bulletin boards。Li: Well, you're welcome to come over and see it. The address is on the ad。Sam: Great. I'll be there in about twenty minutes。(20 minutes later)Li: What do you do in China?Sam: I study Chinese and Chinese history。Li: Sounds interesting...So, do you want to share with any roommates or live alone?Sam: I prefer to live alone. I need my peace and quiet。Li: Good. That will make everything simpler. I like to keep things simple。Sam: Me too. And I like my privacy。Li: OK, now I'll show you the apartment. This is the balcony, and that is the kitchen. The bedroom is over there。Sam: This place is perfect! It's so quiet! But, the kitchen is kind of **all.。。Li: You won't need much space if you're cooking for one。Sam: Well, I guess that's true. So what about the trash?Li: You take it to the first floor. It's picked up daily around 9 p.m。Sam: Great! If it's OK with you, I think I'll take the apartment。Li: You seem like the ideal tenant. OK, let me go get the contract。讲解:1. 在这段对话中,Sam看到了招租广告以后,打**给Ms. Li,预定看房。首先说一下这个Ms. , 表示“女士”。在英语中,未婚女性称为“Miss”,小姐。已婚女性称为“Mrs。”,太太, 而Ms. 则是在不考虑或不知道婚姻状况的情况下使用,放在姓氏或姓名前。2. 当Ms. Li问are you calling about the apartment? 你是打**来问公寓的事情吗?Sam回答说,Yes, is it still available? 是的,房子还没租出去吧?就是说房子还能租吗?available 这个词表示“可用到的,可利用的”。例如:I'm sorry, those overcoats are not available in your colour and size. 对不起,这种外套没有你要的颜色和尺码。它还表示“有空的”, 例如:The lawyer is not available now. 律师现在没空。3. Ms. Li比较谨慎,问Sam,How did you find out about it? 你是怎么知道有这么个公寓出租呢?Sam回答I saw your advertisement on one of the bulletin boards. 我在一个公告栏上看到了你的广告。4. Ms. Li比较放心了,答应Sam可以来看房子,她说you're welcome to come over and see it. 欢迎你过来看看。welcome这个词不仅可以做动词、名词,还可以做形容词,表示“受欢迎的”,例如:You are always welcome in my home. 你在我家总是受欢迎的。You are welcome to join us. 我们非常乐意邀请你加入我们。welcome做动词,表示“欢迎”,比如:My aunt welcomed me with a hug. 我姑姑用拥抱迎接了我。做名词,表示“款待,接待”,例如:They gave us an unfriendly welcome。他们对我们的接待很不友好。还有就是大家比较熟悉的Welcome to China! 欢迎到中国来!Welcome back 欢迎你回来!5. 20分钟后,房东Ms. Li和房客Sam见面了,Ms. Li先问Sam在中国是做什么的,因为要打探清楚房客的底细,才能放心的把房子租给他。Sam回答说在中国学习汉语和中国历史。原来是做学生的。Ms. Li又问他是想一个人住,还是想跟别人合住,Do you want to share with any roommates or live alone? roommate是室友的意思,在口语中做称呼的时候经常被简化为 “roomie”。6. Sam说I prefer to live alone. I need my peace and quiet. 我比较喜欢一个人住,我需要过安静、平和的生活。这里的peace and quiet表示“平和,安静”,平常我们比较熟悉的是quiet做形容词,在这里quiet变成了名词。Ms. Li表示同意,Good. That will make everything simpler. I like to keep things simple. 不错,那样的话,事情就简单多了,我喜欢简单行事。7. Sam也说喜欢一个人独处,他说I like my privacy. privacy, “隐私,秘密;独处”。例如:We must respect other's privacy. 我们应该尊重别人的隐私,也就是说我们不该打听别人的私事。8. 达成共识之后,Ms. Li开始给Sam介绍房间的情况了,Sam觉得整个房子都不错,就是厨房有点小,有一点,这里用的是kind of,既可以修饰形容词,也可以修饰动词,例如:She kind of hoped to be invited. 她有点希望自己能被邀请。9. Ms. Li解释说You won't need much space if you're cooking for one. 如果你自己一个人做饭的话,你不需要太大的空间,注意这里的空间space是不可数的,用much来修饰,而不是用many。10. Sam又问,那垃圾怎么办呢?What about the trash? What about...?这个短语很常用,表示某人或某物怎样呢?例如:What about the extra money? 那多余的钱怎么办呢?Ms. Li说可以把垃圾拿到一楼,每天晚上9点左右会被清走。11. Sam非常满意,说If it's OK with you, I think I'll take the apartment. 如果你没有问题的话,我决定租下这个公寓了。be OK with something, 对某事没有意见,同意做某事,在口语中很常用,例如:I'm OK with the timing. 我对时间安排没有意见。那么something be ok with someone, 也表示同样的意义,例如:Is the timing OK with you? 你对时间安排有意见吗?12. Ms. Li也觉得Sam不错,她说You seem like the ideal tenant. OK, let me go get the contract. 你看起来是个理想的房客,现在我去拿合约。不论男女,房客都是tenant,但是男房东和女房东可不一样了,男房东是landlord,女房东是 landlady,但是两者都可以缩写成LL,记住要大写。
二人5分钟英语对话
只有两个人进行的英语对话,其时间有长有短,重点在于对于时间的把握。下面是我给大家整理了双人5分钟英语对话,供大家参阅!
二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC
Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three.
接待员:请跟我到第三检查室。
Doctor: Good morning, I'm Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today?
医生:上午好。我是兰德利医生。我能为您做点什么?
Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I don't feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy.
大山:大夫,我觉得难受,浑身疼痛,胃部不舒服,头晕。
Doctor: When did your symptoms begin?
医生:这些症状是什么时候开始的?
Dashan: They began last night. I didn't sleep.
大山:昨天夜里开始的。 我没睡着觉。
Doctor: Did you have a fever?
医生:你发烧了吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful.
大山:是的。我有时觉得冷,又有时觉得热,非常难受。
Doctor: Did you take anything for it?
医生:你吃什么药了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't.
大山:没吃。
Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please? Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,"ah."
医生:我先得听听你的胸部。然后我再检查一下你的耳朵和喉咙。请你把上衣的扣子解开好吗?深吸一口气,现在呼出来,再来一遍。现在张大嘴,说“ 啊……”。
Dashan: Ah.
大山:啊……。
Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But I'm concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature.
医生:胸部听起来很清楚,喉咙和耳朵看起来也正常。 但是我还是担心你的发烧问题。 我得量一量你的体温。
Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldn't get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids.
医生:你可能是感染了病毒。你要好好休息几天,不要太累,你还得多喝水。
Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature.
医生:噢,你是有点发烧。
Dashan: What should I take for it?
大山:我要吃什么药来退烧呢?
Doctor: Some acetaminophen.
医生:吃点退热净吧。
Dashan: Excuse me?
大山:对不起,你说的是什么药?
Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street.
医生:你要吃点退热净。 你可以在对面那条街的药店买到这种药。
Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen?
大山:隔多长时间吃一次?
Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours.
医生:每隔四小时吃两片。
Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor.
大山:好的,谢谢你,大夫。
Doctor: You're welcome. Now, take care of yourself.
医生:不客气。你多保重。
二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.
如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。
Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.
大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。
Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?
如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?
Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.
大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。
Rumei: What's the matter?
如梅:你怎么了?
Dashan: I don't feel very well.
大山:我身体不舒服。
Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.
如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。
Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.
大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。
Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?
如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.
大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。
Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.
如梅:可能你得去看看病。
Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.
大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。
Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.
如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。
Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.
大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。
Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?
如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?
Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.
大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。
Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?
如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?
Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.
大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。
Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.
如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。
Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.
大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。
Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.
如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。
Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.
大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。
Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?
接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?
Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.
大山:是的。我不是本地人。
Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?
接待员:你有安大略省医疗 保险 吗?
Dashan: Yes, I do.
大山:我有。
Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?
接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.
大山:带着呢。 在这儿。
二人5分钟英语对话:泰坦尼克号
《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
###You let go?and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you###
(On deck.Rose is crying?and runs past Jack?who is lying on a bench?**oking.She climbs over the ship’s railings?and hangs on with her back to the ship?about to jump into the sea.)
JACK:Don't do it!
ROSE:Stay back!Don't come any closer!
JACK:Come on!Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over.
ROSE:No,stay where you are!I mean it!I'll let go!
JACK:No,you won't!
ROSE:What do you mean,No I won't?Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do.You don't know me.
JACK:Well,you would have done it already.
ROSE:You're distracting me.Go away!
JACK:I can't.I'm involved now.You let go,and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.
(Jack starts taking off his shoes.)
ROSE:Don't be absurd.You'd be killed.
JACK:I'm a good swimmer.
ROSE:The fall alone would kill you.
JACK:It would hurt; I'm not saying it wouldn't.To tell you the truth,I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.
ROSE:How cold?
JACK:Freezing.Maybe a couple of degrees over.Have you ever,uh,ever been to Wisconsin?
ROSE:What?
JACK:Well,they have some of the coldest winters around.I grew up there,near Chippewa Falls.I remember when I was a kid,me and my father,we went ice-fishing out on Lake Wisota.Ice-fishing is,you know,when you...
ROSE:I know what ice-fishing is!
JACK:Sorry.You just seemed like,you know,kind of an indoor girl.Anyway,I uh,fell through some thin ice,and I'm telling ya,water that cold,like right down there,it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.You can't breathe,you can't think,at least not about anything but the pain.Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you.Like I said,I don't have a choice.I guess I'm kind of hoping that you'll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here.
(He starts to take off his coat).
ROSE:You're crazy!
JACK:That's what everybody says,but with all due respect,miss,I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.Come on!Come on,give me your hand.You don't want to do this.
(She takes his hand?and turns around.They are facing each other?but Rose is on the other side of the railing.)
JACK:Whew.I'm Jack Dawson.
ROSE:I'm Rose Dewitt Buchater.
###你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去了###
(甲板上.露丝哭着跑过甲板,被正躺在椅子上抽烟的杰克看到.露丝爬上船舷,背对着船站着,正要跳进大海.)
杰克:别这样.
露丝:别过来!别靠近我!
杰克:来,把手给我,我把你拉过来.
露丝:不!站在那儿别动!我是认真的!我要跳了!
杰克:不,你不会跳的.
露丝:别妄想跟我讲该怎么不该怎么的废话.你不了解我.杰克:你真想跳的话早就跳了.
露丝:你在分散我的注意力.滚开!
杰克:不行,现在我给卷进来了.你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去.
(杰克开始脱鞋子.)
露丝:别傻了,你会死的.
杰克:我水性很好.
露丝:这么高跳下去,摔也摔死了.
杰克:可能很痛,我没说不痛,不过实话讲,我更怕水太凉了.
露丝:多凉?
杰克:像冰一样.顶多高几度.你,呃,你去过威斯康辛州没有?
露丝:什么州?
杰克:那儿的冬天最冷.我在那儿长大,在奇普瓦瀑布那儿.我记得小时候我爸爸和我去委索塔冰湖钓鱼,在冰湖上钓鱼,你知道吗,就是当你……
露丝:我知道!
杰克:对不起,我以为你是那种足不出户的女孩子呢.总之,我,呃,踩到一片薄冰上掉下水去,我告诉你吧,水真冷,就像下面的水一样,打在身上,就像千万把小刀刺进身体一样,你不能呼吸,不能思考,只觉得浑身刺痛.所以我不想跟你跳下去.不过,我也没有别的选择.所以我还是希望你能从船舷爬进来,让我得到解脱.
(他开始脱上衣.)
露丝:你疯了.
杰克:人人都这么说,不过不管从哪方面说,我没像你一样让自己挂在船舷上.来,来,把手给我,你不想往下跳.
(她抓住他的手,转过身来,他们互相看着,中间隔着船舷.)
杰克:我叫杰克·唐逊.


